Festival Grounds Feature
- Free Hot Showers
- 2 Convenience Stores open 24 hours
- ATM (automated teller machines)
- Ice available for sale on site
- Fresh water stations (limited hours)
- Free RV dump station
- Porta Potties located through-out the grounds
- 24 hour security
- Night lighting
- Food and Beverage carry ins are not allowed in concert area.
- Bring your own lawn chair for seating in concert area.
- All people attending Country Fest do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
- Country Fest 2014 will take place RAIN or SHINE. All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at Country Fest 2014; however, acts are subject to change without notice. There will be no refunds or exchanges resulting from the failure of any act to appear at the festival. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - Country Fest is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten tickets or passes, or replacement of armbands.
- Roadside sales and any other scalped tickets will not be honored.
- All Armbands are non-transferrable.
- It takes 4 – 1 day complimentary tickets in exchange for a 4 day ticket. Complimentary tickets are ½ the early bird ticket price and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Pets are strictly forbidden in the concert area. Dogs outside the concert area must be chained, leashed and watered at all times. Please respect your neighbors and clean up after your pet.
- Your car pass MUST be attached to the driver side of your vehicle windshield - If you haven’t attached it, the attendants at the gate entrance will attach it to your windshield.
- Vehicles are subject for search upon entry and while vehicles are on the festival grounds. Festival Staff will be searching for items such as fireworks, weapons, illegal drugs, off road vehicles & for people sneaking in illegally) anyone on the Festival grounds without the proper ticket/armband, is subject to a fine of $1000 for trespassing.
- Any violations of festival policies will be subject to having your arm band removed and being escorted from the Festival grounds and subject to fine according to state and local ordinances.